PLEASE READ CAREFULLY our requirements to hire a hot tub before making a booking. If you are unsure of the measurements then please make sure you have a tape measure handy and then give us a call. You can also email us a short video or photos once you have spoke to us so we can have a look and see if we think it is viable to get a one piece type hot tub into your garden but if its not possible then don’t despair as we can normally still offer you the canadian spa instead as this type of hot tub comes in sections and we build it up for you so the access is never a problem for this model.
Requirements To Hire A Hot Tub (Canadian Spa)
- A Debris free, flat area of 3m squared (8ft) is required to be able to site the hot tub safely. This can either be on a patio,lawn or decking if its been built strong.
- The area needs to able to support about 1500kg with people in the hot tub.
- We need the area we have to walk through to be cleared before we arrive of all objects, including bins and bikes etc.
- Cars or other vehicles need to be moved before we arrive from your drive so we can park up closer and have less walks back and forth.
- Access to a standard 13amp electric house socket outside or through a window. If you have upvc windows they normally have summer locks to lock the window slightly open with a cable through it.
- Access to a water supply inside or outside, we come with tap connectors to fit on most inside taps. We also need a drain ideally within 10 metres of the hot tub to pump the water out on collection, if its further away please let us know when booking.
- A safe, secure area e.g. we cannot set up our hot tubs in communal gardens or on balconies of flats.
- We will no longer set up our hot tubs inside buildings with any electrics anywhere near by due to insurance purposes. If you have an outhouse with no electrics in it thats fine.
- We also need all dogs and young children to be out of our way whilst setting up the hot tub as we use strong chemicals whilst sanitising and preparing your hot tub ready for use.
- A normal sized doorway or gate is fine to get through as the tubs come in sections and get built back up again. We can carry all the bits through your house if needed but its up to you to cover up your floor as we can’t take our shoes on and off about 30 times while we are back and forth. There may also be a few small drips of water coming off the parts as we walk through. Our installers are very careful not to damage anything but please consider anything that could get knocked and move it out of harms way.
- We also need one person available for delivery of the hot tub to give them usage instructions, how to add the chemicals, clean the filters and of course take payment if you have arranged to pay on delivery.
- Delivery is 1 day before the first use day in the summer and 2 days before in the winter to allow the tub to heat up in time. The heat up time is out of the hire time and not extra free days.
- If we have access to the hot tub i.e gates left unlocked, a power supply is available and our hot tub has been left unplugged then nobody needs to be in for collection
- The requirements to hire a hot tub of this type are very straight forward.